Saturday, October 20, 2012

Who's counting?

When I first began blogging on 18 September 2008 in STEEST, I found that there were a multitude of sites to check on visits and views.  I didn't know which would suit me and as I discovered them, I kept adding. Some had interesting information that gave me details of the visitors.  Some just gave me a view of what people were looking for when they stumbled upon my blog.

When I started SFGEMS, I was no longer interested.  I just wanted to write.  What I did not know is that Blogspot keeps a record of the actual pageviews!

It's a nice surprise to see that STEEST has surpassed 100,000 pageviews.


My new blog, which began on 18 July 2012, being only 3 months old, has already garnered over 6000 pageviews.

Who's counting?  Not me.  Not anymore.  

More importantly, who's reading?  I only know a handful of them!

Looking back on everything, I just want to take this moment to say

to the people who encouraged me to write

Pic from the web



2 comments:

  1. You're most welcome, my dear friend. I always enjoy my visits :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pat. You are my most steadfast fan.

      Some readers prefer leaving comments on Facebook only but you always make it a point to write on this page.

      Love you loads!

      Delete