Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Christmas is in the air!! 50 days to go.

50 days to Christmas.

Image from Pinterest

As soon as Deepavali was over, the Christmas decorations started sprouting all over Singapore.  

We were in Little India last week and there were still traces of the Festival of Lights along the road.  But the next big event has started creeping in...

The malls, we were in, already have their Christmas stuff out.  NTUC FairPrice has a lovely theme of red, green and silver which I love.  I'm just waiting for the tree to come up at the Toa Payoh Hub.  We also saw parts of Orchard Road already strewn with their elaborate lightings and I can't wait to see them at night.  

I don't know why but this year, the spirit is so strong. 

Stephen has started playing Christmas songs at home and I seem to have caught the fever.  

Hence, I'm going to post a picture a day to start the countdown to Christmas.  


2 comments: