Friday, November 14, 2014

Countdown: 41 days to Christmas

Vintage Christmas image from Pinterest

When do you start doing up the home for Christmas?

When I was working, I used to start in mid-October. I had to remove all the other stuff first.  Then I had to take out the 8 boxes of Christmas things in order to be able to put away every other thing inside them.  

All this would be done after working a full day and only having the evenings and alternate weekends to do what I did.  

It was a one-woman job.  But I truly loved it. 

Neighbours always complimented me and asked if they could come in to have a look.  Jared's friends also expressed their amazement at how the house was transformed at Christmas.  

I haven't done much since moving to Singapore but maybe this year, it'll be different!  Maybe I'll do more this time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment