Thursday, November 20, 2014

Happy Birthday AGAIN, Baby Grosse!

Image from WWW

Stephen is 55 today.  A milestone in his life and career too.  The age of retirement in Singapore is 67 so he can go on for another 12 years if he so wishes. Let's see what he decides because part of his daily joy is doing a good job at work and being recognised for it. 

And now back to his special day as I want to give thanks to God for a wonderful spouse.  He's a good man. I saw this online and nodded my head for each point.  
Image from Pinterest

However, in line with his colourful and happy nature, I thought this was also quite fitting and would make him smile!


Babe, you know how happy I am to have you in my life but even if you forget, let today be a reminder that your birthday isn't the only day that I am thankful for you.  I am thankful for you every day of my life. 

May you be blessed, in double doses, for all the good that you have put out in the world.  I love you very much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment