Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Love is....



A friend sent this image to me via WhatsApp last year.  She said, "This is you and Uncle Stephen". It made me smile and and even now I find it so good for my soul.  It's heart-warming and gives me such a nice feeling that I almost can't wait for him to say, "Where's my cap, glasses or handphone?"  

What makes it wonderful is the fact that there are others in the same situation.  I am, of course, not alone.  

There's something to be said about sharing a life with someone who depends on you.  However much Stephen thinks he needs me, the same can be said for me because I need him too!  I like that I can tell him where his things are or when I can hand something to him as he's looking around for it.  

It's what LOVE is all about.  Nothing magical at all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment