Friday, January 02, 2015

Starting Over


Stephen went back to work today and as I sat at home, after doing my chores, I thought about 2015 and what's in store for me.

It was a good quiet afternoon that ended with a nap.  When I woke up, I decided to go for a walk. Stephen started his exercise regime yesterday and told me to begin only when I feel ready.  

I am glad I went for that brisk walk.  The weather was nice and cool and I returned feeling refreshed.  I like the new route and will stick to it.  Usually I listen to the radio or youtube while I walk but today I decided to click on the Joel Osteen link that Stephen sent to me.  It was a nice change.  It was uplifting and the message was appropriate for starting over!

Stephen shares many links which he feels I will like but this is the first one in 2015 that he's asked me to listen to.  

It's amazing how a message can touch one's heart so deeply.  If you're interested to hear it, you can click this link.


No comments:

Post a Comment