Monday, January 12, 2015

The best part...

Image from Pinterest

I have a lot of people who are on the same wavelength with me and often I am so taken aback by the connection but I remind myself to be grateful.

I feel blessed though that not only do I have Stephen, there's also Jared, who I can talk to without any filter. I can say whatever is in my heart and I know it will be safe with them. 

Usually as soon as Stephen gets home, he'll fill me in on everything interesting that happened at work.  On the other hand, he'll ask me to relate about what I did while he was at work.  I usually don't have much news unless there's something happening in the world or I've gone out.  Usually it's an update about our kids. We're always concerned about them but with modern technology, we are just a text or call away. There isn't a day that we don't send a message to them.  

With Stephen, the best part is that just before we sleep. We'll say good night and then we'll talk a bit more and then we'll say good night again  and this will repeat until one of us says, "Okay no more talking. Time to sleep now."

We have always felt we were spiritually yoked but the truth is that we are equally yoked in many areas of our life.  



No comments:

Post a Comment